Information about Rcs

  • Address: 66830 Swan Ct, Ninilchik, AK, 99639
  • Status: Unverified
  • Phone: 907-567-3496

What is an FFL?

A Federal Firearms License (FFL) is a license in the United States that enables an individual or a company to engage in a business pertaining to the manufacture or importation of firearms and ammunition, or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms.