$499.00

SIG P365 PISTOL 9MM 10RD X-Ray 3 Day / Night Sights

Save $20 with cupon code at bottom of posting.

 

Item #: 
798681572762

UPC: 
798681572762

Description: 
SIG P365 NIT PST 9MM 10R XRAY

Brand: 
Sig Sauer

Model: 
P365 High-Capacity Micro Compact

Type: 
Pistol: Semi-Auto

Caliber: 
9MM

Finish: 
Black Nitron Slide

Action: 
Double Action Only

Stock: 
Fully Textured Polymer Grip Module

Sight: 
X-Ray 3 Day/Night Sights

Barrel Length: 
3.1

 Overall Length: 
5.8

Weight: 
17.8 oz

Capacity: 
10+1

# of Mags: 
2 (1 10+1 Flush & 1 10+1 Extended)

Receiver: 
Polymer

Packaging: 
Plastic Case

Features: 
Striker Fire;
Rated For +P 9MM Ammo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Price is $499.00

We will ship to most states within the continental US for a flat fee of $20.00.  It is the buyers responsability to know the laws govering the purchase and posession of fierarms in his/her STATE, COUNTY, and CITY.  Apocalypse Outfitters reserves the right to not ship a firearm and cancel the transaction if the firearm is to be tranfered in a restricted state.  There will be a 25% restocking fee and buyer will have to pay returned shipping for all transactions where the buyer is not able to take possesion of a fieraram.  Regardless of reaon.  Know your laws.

Payment

Payment must be in the form of Credit Card, Certified Check, or USPS Money Order. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. There is no extra charge for CC payments.  Although we would love to accept paypal, their policy on firearm sales prohibit us from doing so.  If paying by Certified Check or USPS Money order, your order will not ship until funds are received and clear our bank.

Layaway

We have a 90 day layaway program.   You will need to pay at least 25% down and a $10 layaway fee. You will then have 90 days to pay off the remaining 75%. After 90 days, all non-paid orders will be canceled. All funds are non-refundable. Please email us if you intend to do a layaway.  

Shipping

Pistols ship via USPS Priority Insured for a flat fee of $20.00. Long Guns ship via UPS Ground for a flat fee of $45.00 All items except layaway ship within 48 hours of us receiving funds and verifying the destination FFL address and license.  Layaway will ship 48 hours after the layaway terms have been satisfied.

Due to Firearm Restrictions we will not sell or ship to California, Illinois, Connecticut, and New York. We will NOT ACCEPT RETURNS for items that were shipped where they aren't allowed. This is for contiguous US only. WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US, unless previously arrangements have been made with us. 

FFL Information

If you are the winner of this auction, you must have your destination FFL holder send us a copy of their license. We will also need their address as the firearm must ship there. Licensed dealer can send us their copy of the license by fax to (727) 674-1616 or by email at [email protected].  WE CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT VERIFYING THIS INFORMATION!

For a full list of our store policy please go to our page at:

 https://www.apocalypseoutfitters.net/store-policies

Terms and Conditions

We have to charge a 8.5% sales tax for the state of Florida.

 

UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT APOCALYPSE OUTFITTERS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND WILL NOT PROVIDE A REFUND IF THE RECEIVING FFL IS NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE A TRANSFER FOR WHATEVER REASON, WHETHER IT IS BECAUSE THE BIDDER CANNOT PASS BACKROUNG CHECK OR THE FIREARM IS NOT LEGAL IN SAID STATE, CITY OR COUNTY.

$20.00 off Coupon Code:   20OFFP365

0 in stock

This product must be delivered to an authorized FFL dealer. Enter your zip code below to find FFL dealer near you.

Gun Finish

Black

Hand

Right

Handgun Barrel Length

3.1"

Handgun Caliber

9mm

Handgun Manufacturer

Sig Sauer

Apocalypse Outfitters

Home Based FFL / Non-stocking dealer. We can get almost anything within a few days, from our distributors.

Grit Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SIG P365 NIT PST 9MM 10R XRAY”
  • Accepts Credit Card

Ask from vendor directly!

Just fill in the form below to ask any question from vendor about this product and vendor will get back to you shortly with an answer to your query.