Armory Dynamics Complete Lower w/ Lower Parts Kit Installed.
No receiver extension or stock parts installed. This receiver is ready for your personalization of parts and accessories.
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Lower Receiver (See specs on lower receiver)
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger (EMT) 5.5 lbs and Lower parts
- Hard Coat Anodized Exceeds Mil-Spec (MIl-A-8625) / Tier One Anodizing (very smooth)
- Lower parts kit completely installed except for the Buffer Retainer Spring and Buffer Retainer.
- Buffer Retainer and retainer spring is provided with the lower
Note: This is neither a Rifle or Pistol; you still have the option to make either of your choosing.
Lower Receiver Specs
Armory Dynamics AR-15 Lower Multi Forged Lower with Bullet Pictogram will be the standard lower for AR rifles, AR Pistols and DIY Build. The lowers will be built on the same machinery that a few other major name brand lowers and uppers are manufactured on.
These are not your every manufacture with a different name on them lowers….
We will have a lifetime manufactures warranty included to cover any manufacturers defects… This does not cover misuse, alteration or being run over by a tank or sold by your significant other.
- Type: Semi-Auto AR-15 Lower
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 Tier 1 (Inside and out: Smoother than standard Mil-Spec)
- Model: AD-15
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3) (Safe, Fire, Burp)
- AD Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Machined hole in the bottom of the fire control well for adjustable triggers.
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tension Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge or other device.)
- **Rear Takedown Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
- Fire Control Well ready for "any" drop on trigger system.
- Grip Screw Hole drilled all the way though for for adjustable triggers.
- Tolarances under 5% to zero of Mil-Spec instead of the 10% or more of most lowers/uppers with slop.
1 in stock
Armory Dynamics Manufactures Quality Ar's and components. We also provide many associated product around the AR platform.
Shipping Time -- Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
Orders are not process during federal or national holidays
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive by the carrier. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping, carrier delays or product availability. Holiday shipping and inclement weather may increase shipping time and routing of packages. We cannot refund shipping charges due to carrier shipping delays.
Shipments are processed by your choice via UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Returns & Cancellations
We will gladly accept the return of "Armory Dynamics" products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship . Fulfillment mistakes that may be made which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return. Damages or defects must be reported within three days of receipt. Item must be returned for inspection prior to any refund. No returns after 14 days. Other returns are subject to a 20% (30% for FFL transferred items) restocking fee and shipping charges are non refundable. Cancelling an order prioer to shipping are suject to 20% restocking fee.
Items cannot be returned and are considered used once factory packaging is opened. We also carry and use and ship products from other manufactures. Contact the manufacturer of the product directly for warranty consideration.
Shipping charges are still incurred on item shown to have free shipping. Any shipping charges are non-refundable and are deducted prior to restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Armory Dynamics., Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Armory Dynamics reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where Armory Dynamics holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Armory Dynamics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Armory Dynamics shall also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Armory Dynamics will issue a refund to your card in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Accepts Credit Card
- PayPal - Only for Non-FFL Products
Ask from vendor directly!
Just fill in the form below to ask any question from vendor about this product and vendor will get back to you shortly with an answer to your query.