IWB HOLSTER with RED DOT Cut for Taurus Toro/G2C/G3C/G2/G3/PT140 TX2 Pistol
Calculated at checkout
Description for IWB HOLSTER with RED DOT Cut for Taurus
- Users can replace the Taurus rear sight with an red dot optic. Designed for Taurus pistols with Optic Cut space for keeping the red dot installed for every day carry. Compatible with Taurus Toro/G2C/G3C/G2/G3/PT111 Milennium/PT140 Pistols
- This Optics Ready holster is compatible with red dots such as Shield RMS/RMSC/RMSW/SMS, Sig Saure Romeo Zero, JP Enterprises JPoint, Swampfox Sentinel, ADE RD3 Series, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire, Meopta, Eotech mrds, Docter, Insight, Sightmark minishot Red Dots installed.
- Thick .08 Kydex material that is strong, durable, and molded specifically for your weapon. Adjustable Retention so you can get the perfect fit. Package includes holster plus hex adjustment tool.
- Fully covers trigger and backside of gun, providing safety and protection from sweat
- Adjustable Cant From -5 to 20 Degrees This slight adjustment from -5 to 20 degrees will help angle your holster perfectly for Apprndix(AIWB), Strong Side, Behind The Hip or Cross Draw. Fits 1.5" Width Belt
- No Risk of Pressing Release. AUDIBLE CLICK AND SECURE RETENTION Audible click sound ensures your firearm is safe and secure every time you reholster.
GRIT Reviews for IWB HOLSTER with RED DOT Cut for Taurus
ADE Advanced Optics Policies
ADE Advanced Optics Accepted Payments
Have Any Question to ADE Advanced Optics
Ask from vendor directly!
Just fill in the form below to ask any question from vendor about this product and vendor will get back to you shortly with an answer to your query.
NOTE: Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. The seller(s) of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing & reserves the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors at any time. Some items listed may not be legal in your area. Be sure to check all local, state, and federal laws before purchasing anything on Weapon Depot.