Two Ways To Buy on Weapon Depot:
Auction Items (Bid Now!)
Auctions items are awarded to the customer with highest bid price. Any customer with a buyer account can bid on an auction item listed. If an Auction item has a “Buy It Now” price, then a customer can checkout with that item at anytime.
Products/Deals (Buy Now!)
Product listings are items that the customer can purchase anytime if the item is in-stock. Sellers can offer discounted items (or deals) that are only available on Weapon Depot until they go out of stock.
Browse all auctions on Weapon Depot to start bidding. Don’t wait and miss out on your new favorite item!
Shop all all products on Weapon Depot to get the best bang for your buck.
Secure Background Check & FFL Transfer Process
A Buyer can purchase an item by either winning an auction or checking out with a product in their cart.
How to add listings into your cart on Weapon Depot?
- Be the highest bid on an Auction when it expires.
- Meet the “Buy It Now” price on an Auction.
- Select “Add To Cart” or “Buy Now” buttons on any product page.
- If the Buyer is purchasing a firearm, the Buyer will first need to select an FFL they want the firearms shipped to.
Buyer enters all information necessary to initiate the transaction:
- Shipping Name & Address (for items requiring an FFL, the Buyer must select a valid FFL)
- Select Shipping Method (based on what the Seller offers & type of item being purchased)
- Add Payment Method (based on what seller offers). Please check the Seller’s Storefront to see what type of payments each seller accepts.
- Bill to address.
The Seller will receive a secure message with the following information:
- Order #
- Customer Name & Contact Info (phone or email required)
- Shipping Information (for items requiring an FFL, the FFL information will be provided to the Seller)
- If an FFL is required, the Seller must ship all items to the FFL provided by the Buyer. The Seller is responsible for shipping all items to a valid FFL & complying with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Additional insurance & handling fees (if applicable)
- Additional State Sales Taxes (if applicable)
If an order requires an FFL transfer, then the Buyer is responsible for:
- Choosing the correct FFL they want the order shipped to
- Notifying the selected FFL of the transfer request.
- Contacting the FFL dealer to send a color copy of their FFL to the Seller.
- Seller will not deliver the product unless he/she receives the FFL copy.
- Arranging for pickup & transfer from the FFL dealer’s physical store location.
Once the Seller marks Payment Received and Order Shipped, the order is marked as complete.
Buyer and Seller can:
- Access shipping/tracking information
- View the order history
- Print out a receipt
- Leave a GRIT Rating on the listing
- Order again!