No products in the checkout ready.
How to Buy on Weapon Depot.
There are two ways to buy on Weapon Depot:
Auctions (Bid Now!).
Auctions are awarded to the highest bidder. Any buyer can bid.
Deals (Buy Now!)/ Products.
Products/Deals are items that the customer can buy anytime without waiting for the auction to end. These products/deals are daily specials that store owners advertise for sale on Weapon Depot. These are discounted items that are only available till they go out of stock.
Check Out The Auctions
Visit this page to check all the items in auctions right now. You don’t wanna miss it!
Buyer wins an item by winning an auction, or by choosing the Buy Now option!
The Weapon Depot Checkout Link can be accessed by:
- On the product page after the auction ends.
- On the Buy Now product page.
- On the Checkout section of Weapon Depot
- If Buyer is purchasing a firearm, Buyer will need to select an FFL to ship Firearm to (see below).
Buyer enters all information necessary to initiate the transaction:
- Ship to address (For items requiring FFL, buyer enters FFL information.)
- Select Class of shipping (based on what the Seller offers)
- Payment method (based on what seller offers). Seller’s Listing will give all types of payments accepted by the seller. Please check Seller’s profile page to see what types of payments each seller accepts.
- Bill to address.
Seller reviews the order and calculates costs related to the item transaction:
- Shipping/handling costs
- Insurance, if applicable
- If an FFL is required, the Seller will update the ship to address and fill in the FFL number.
Buyer updates the seller with FFL details:
- Buyer ensures that Buyer’s FFL sends a hard copy of the FFL and store information to the Seller (if buying a firearm).
- If buyer has chosen an FFL dealer then buyer must contact the FFL dealer to send a colored copy of their FFL to seller.
- Seller will not deliver the product unless he receives the FFL copy.
Once the Seller marks Payment Received and Order Shipped, the order is marked complete.
Buyer and Seller can:
- Access shipping/tracking number
- View the order
- Print out a receipt