Product is Added to Cart
- Buyer wins an item, either by winning an Auction, or by choosing the Buy Now Option on a Deal.
- Buyer adds the Product to the Cart.
- Buyer Then Selects FFL (If Buying a Firearm)
Buyer enters all information necessary to initiate the transaction:
- Ship to address
- Select Class of shipping (based on what the Vendor offers)
- Payment method (based on what Vendor offers)
- Bill to address.
- Add as many product to your cart as you choose.
- Your cart will accept multiple products from many different Vendors.
Your Cart will group items on a per Vendor basis. In your Cart you will see all items grouped by each Vendor/Seller.
You can select which group to checkout with first and then return to your Cart to checkout with the second Group.
Once Item is added to your Cart you can move the item to Checkout Ready.
The following tools will guide you during Checkout:
|FFL Items||Non-FFL Items|
FFL Items such as Rifles must be checked out 1 at a time.
All Non-FFL items can be checked out per vendor.
So if you are buying 3 FFL items from 3 different Vendors, you can checkout with each Vendor separately.
So if you have 3 non-FFL from Vendor 1, you can checkout all 3 items from Vendor 1.
Then you can go back to your Cart to checkout the remaining non-FFL items from Vendor 2
Seller Reviews Order
Seller reviews order and ensures FFL information is correct. Seller reviews the order and calculates costs related to the item transaction:
- Shipping/handling costs
- Insurance, if applicable
- If an FFL is required, the Seller will update the ship to address and fill in the FFL number.
- Once the seller completes the review, the Buyer will review and confirm the final costs.
- The Buyer must then pay the Seller for the item.
Seller updates the progress of the order:
- Mark Payment Received
- Mark FFL info Received
- Enter Order tracking number
- Mark Order shipped.