How to Get the FFL Paperwork to the Seller.
Any time you buy a firearm the Seller MUST ship the firearm to a licensed FFL or gun dealer near you.
- Select FFL near your location using our FFL finder at time of checkout.
- Prior to checkout you will select an FFL dealer from a list of FFLs or gun stores near you.
- After the sale, contact the FFL at the provided phone number, email or visit the store location directly.
- At time of checkout you will be provided all the details of the seller, including FFL information and shop details. Give that information to your FFL for shipping.
- Once Seller receives FFL paperwork, Seller will ship firearm to your chosen FFL.